Our customers are very dear to us. And so we ensure that your data is protected.
Privacy statement Biker Outfit
Biker Outfit Webshop B.V. and Biker Outfit B.V. (hereinafter: Biker Outfit) respect the privacy of anyone whose personal data is processed by Biker Outfit, including those of visitors to the website www.bikeroutfit.nl (hereinafter: "the website"). Biker Outfit considers the careful handling of personal data to be of great importance. Biker Outfit will process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Biker Outfit processes personal data based on the following four legal bases:
1. For the implementation of an agreement between you and Biker Outfit.
This basis applies when you have concluded an agreement with Biker Outfit in the physical store of Biker Outfit or via the website regarding the delivery of products, the performance of work or the delivery of a gift card.
In the context of this legal basis for processing your personal data, Biker Outfit will only process your personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the agreement concluded with you. In this context, your personal data can also be shared with third parties insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the agreement, such as a transport company to be designated by Biker Outfit for the delivery of products to you, an online payment provider in case of payment via the website and Biker Outfit suppliers for product warranty registration.
2. A legitimate interest of Biker Outfit.
This basis applies to:
- the automatic sharing of your personal data by Biker Outfit with the hosting party engaged by Biker Outfit that makes the operation and functioning of the website possible. This is necessary to store the personal data received through the website and to allow the website and e-mail facilities of Biker Outfit to work properly;
- the provision of your personal data by Biker Outfit to an accounting office in order to take care of the administration and accounting of Biker Outfit;
- the use of accounting and administration software to provide the accounting and administration of Biker Outfit;
- using the loyalty program on the website to exploit the savings campaigns organized by Biker Outfit;
- using CRM systems to optimize business processes, such as inventory management, order processing and invoicing;
- the use of chat software on the website to enable use of the relevant messaging function;
- using newsletter software to send you requested newsletters;
- the use of review software to be able to publish your review via the website.
The operators of the software/software referred to above store relevant personal data in order to be able to offer the functionalities of the software/software to Biker Outfit.
If you have concluded an agreement with Biker Outfit, Biker Outfit may send you e-mail messages, such as newsletters about its range of products or services, without prior consent, provided that these messages, in view of your apparent interests, are based on (a) previous agreement , may be reasonably relevant to you. This also concerns a legitimate interest. You can unsubscribe from further receiving such messages in the manner indicated in the relevant messages.
In the context of 'legitimate interests', Biker Outfit processes your personal data only if and insofar as this is necessary to serve the relevant legitimate interests.
3. Your consent.
This basis applies when:
- you contact Biker Outfit by telephone, e-mail, via the contact form or chat on the website or in any other way, or when you post a review on the website or when you register to participate in a competition, social media action or receiving newsletters. After all, your consent is implicit in the fact that you contact us, write a review or register for the giveaway, social media campaign or receive newsletters;
- Biker Outfit wants to use your personal data for other purposes or to provide it to third parties. In this context, your consent always applies to a specific processing and a specific purpose. If Biker Outfit has multiple purposes for processing personal data, Biker Outfit will inform you about this and request separate permission for each purpose.
In this context, Biker Outfit processes your personal data only if and insofar as this is necessary to process your request or to implement what you have given permission for. You can unsubscribe from further receiving newsletters in the manner indicated in the relevant messages.
4. A legal obligation.
This basis applies when Biker Outfit must comply with a legal obligation, such as with regard to the retention of invoices for seven years as prescribed by law.
European Economic Area
Biker Outfit stores your personal data within the European Economic Area ("EEA"). However, it is possible that certain personal data that Biker Outfit collects is transferred to or stored outside the EEA because an external service provider of Biker Outfit is located there. If this is the case, Biker Outfit will ensure that the processing of your personal data outside the EEA is done in a safe and lawful manner. Biker Outfit will therefore take the necessary steps in that regard to guarantee that your personal data is adequately protected.
Access to personal data
Only authorized employees of Biker Outfit have access to your personal data and only to the extent necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them. The persons who fall under the responsibility of Biker Outfit, as well as the third parties engaged by Biker Outfit, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. With regard to the third parties engaged by Biker Outfit, Biker Outfit will take the necessary steps to guarantee that your personal data is adequately protected. Such steps include using a processing agreement with these third parties to ensure that they take the same or comparable technical and organizational measures as Biker Outfit, so that your personal data is adequately protected.
Cookies and similar techniques that Biker Outfit uses
Biker Outfit also collects data for research by means of analytical cookies in order to gain a better insight into the use of the website by its visitors. Analytical cookies help analyze how the website is used by collecting log data and visitor behavior on the website in an anonymous form.
You have the right to request Biker Outfit to inspect, erase and rectify your personal data as well as to limit the processing concerning you. You also have the right to object to the processing and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to Biker Outfit to send your personal data processed by Biker Outfit in a computer file to you or an organization mentioned by you.
To ensure that the request has been made by you, Biker Outfit asks you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make the MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers on the document), document number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. Biker Outfit will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is based on the consent obtained from you, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before its withdrawal.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority or, if you live in a country other than the Netherlands, the supervisory authority there.
Retention of personal data
Personal data is only kept by Biker Outfit for as long as this is necessary in view of the purposes for which they are processed. Biker Outfit implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss and against any form of unlawful processing. Taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, these measures guarantee an appropriate level of security in view of the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data to be protected. The measures are also aimed at preventing unnecessary processing of personal data.
For questions about this privacy statement or questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by Biker Outfit, please contact Biker Outfit. Biker Outfit is happy to help you if you have questions or complaints about the processing of your personal data by Biker Outfit or if you want to change or delete your personal data.
|Biker Outfit webshop B.V.||Biker Outfit B.V.|
|Analoogstraat 27||Netwerkweg 33|
|1033 MR Amsterdam||1033 MV Amsterdam|