The high-quality ALFA motorcycle cover is the showpiece of DS Covers. The material of the cover is durable 300D polyester and therefore ideal for intensive and long-term use. On the inside, the protective cover is lined with a soft cotton lining so that the cover does not scratch the paint of the motorcycle in slightly stronger wind, for example. Inside, the cover at the exhaust positions is provided with heat-resistant panels so that the cover can be quickly placed over the motorcycle after riding. These panels are heat resistant up to 300° C.
At the bottom of the front and back of the cover are openings through which the cover can be secured to the motorcycle with, for example, a chain lock. This prevents theft of the protective cover.
At the top, the cover is fitted with ventilation flaps on both sides to prevent condensation as much as possible.
The sturdy elastic hem and the adjustable strap with snap closure ensure that the cover remains on the bike even in strong wind.
The ALFA motorcycle cover is available in four sizes and fits almost all motorcycles. For the most common models of BMW, Honda, Ducati, Harley Davidson, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha, we give size advice in the size chart. The ALFA motorcycle cover is also available in a Topcase variant for large motorcycles with top case and for so-called tricycle motor scooters such as the Piaggio MP3.
High-quality cover for motorcycles
• Maximum protection against rain, dust, UV and frost.
• Ventilation against condensation.
• Openings to prevent theft.
• Soft cotton lining protects against scratches.
• Heat resistant liner (up to 300 ° C) at outlet positions.
• Fully elasticated hem for perfect containment.
• Adjustable strap with snap closure against blowing.
• Double-stitched seams for long life.
• 100% water and dustproof.
• Material: 300D polyester.
• Comes in a handy storage bag.