• The upper is made of a micro fiber that is extremely light, durable and durable.
• External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against wear and provides more stability.
• Flexible parts on the heel and rubbed for more comfort while walking.
• Advanced 3D mesh provides a highly breathable lining along with a microfiber suede anti-slip surface in the heel.
• The internal protective toe box and the heel cap are located under the outer microfibre chassis.
• Extremely lightweight, specially composed, rubber sole for a structured grip, excellent absorption and an integrated support shaft for improved lethargy.
• Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with lycra lining at the top.
• Strategically placed metal mesh ventilation for improved airflow.
• SEKTOR shoe is Cat 2 CE certified according to EU directive 89/686 / EEC.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
• Integrated three-dimensional ankle protection for better fit and lower weight.
• Original quick-lacing system derived from car racing shoes for a personal fit and feel.
• Ankle strap strap provides a secure closure and fits into the top protection panel of the ankle polymer for a streamlined finish.