Mooie vrouwelijke pasvorm gecombineerd met gebruiksgemak. Lange ritsen die het aan en uittrekken vergemakkelijken, een waterdicht membraam voor mindere weersomstandigheden, en volop ventilatie mogelijkheden tijdens warme tourtochten.
The Stella Sonoran Drystar® Overpants are designed and developed for a specific women’s fit and provide effective protection against abrasion and impacts, as well as 100% waterproof performance when riding in adverse weather. With extensive mesh inserts and ventilated protection the Sonoran Air is extremely comfortable on warm weather rides, offering overall airflow, while a long zippered gusset makes fitting and removing the pants while wearing boots quick and easy.
- Designed and developed for a specific woman’s fit.
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow.
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability.
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit.
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
- Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling. Knee protector is housed in a mesh compartment that allows for the protector to be set in a range of positions depending on leg length.
- Hip compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots.
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility.
- Premium YKK® zippers for durability and personalized fit.
- Available in sizes: S-2XL.