De GP Tech wordt wereldwijd door sportrijders beschouwd als de premium race handschoen.
Ook topcoureurs winnen hun GP's met deze handschoen van Alpinestars. Deze motorhandschoen geeft een maximale bescherming en combineert dat met een heel goede pasvorm. Door de bescherming (advanced knuckle protection/dual compound protector/TPU wrist cuff/finger bridge) wordt de kans op letsel zeer sterk geminimaliseerd.
Featuring MotoGP and WSBK derived innovations, the GP Tech Glove includes class-leading features such as flexible compound knuckle protectors, an ergonomic cuff design and strategic reinforcement in the palm area - making it one of the most technologically advanced racing gloves on the market.
- Evolutionary step for MotoGP derived glove with strong and supple Kangaroo main leather chassis and palm.
- Palm and outer hand is reinforced with highly breathable Pittards® digital leather, which promotes greater grip and water run-off in adverse conditions.
- Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on fingers and thumb, including innovative lateral insert to give greater range of movement across back hand area.
- Alpinestars' advanced knuckle protection system features flexible, dual-compound TPU protector with air intakes and exhaust port for cooling performance. Protector is window mounted on poly-foam comfort padding for streamlining, repeated abrasion performance and impact dissipation.
- Alpinestars' patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers and helps prevent burst seams and finger separation.
- Ergonomically designed TPU wrist cuff, which wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the hand to protect wrist and carpal bones from impact in a crash while affording excellent flexibility.
- Palm, thumb and finger TPU sliders are mounted on poly-foam and strategically positioned for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber: Internal Kevlar® back hand and thumb lining and internal K-Tech Kevlar® pinky lining, for superior impact abrasion resistance.
- Single layer leather palm design for grip sensitivity and minimal material structure and reduced seams.
- Perforated leather top panel, cuff and ventilated finger sidewalls offer superb overall breathability.
- Exhaust port on back of hand features TPU ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue, plus external finger to palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Gauntlet-style cuff closure is reinforced with comfort poly-foam with an extended cuff tab to aid fitment. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.