A vintage-military style boot with its roots in café-racer culture, the OSCAR Firm DRYSTAR® Boot is packed with class-leading protection and incorporates a breathable waterproof membrane for all-weather performance. Part of the OSCAR by Alpinestars heritage collection, this boot offers comfort and style.
• Full grain leather main upper for durability and comfort is hand-finished for a distressed, vintage effect. No two pairs are the same.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement gives structure support and impact resistance.
• Vintage-styled quilted and padded shift guard offers comfort, protection and durability.
• Alpinestars’ new anatomical foam-backed dual density PU ankle disk protection.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane subtly integrated into chassis for ultimate performance against wet penetration and greater comfort.
• Zip closure on medial panel plus adjustable leather leg strap and metal eyelet lacing closure system to ensure easy entry and highly personalized fit. Zipper is offset to a avoid contact with bike.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with lining on top for comfort.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• FIRM DRYSTAR® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.