Nolan's elegant and sporty full-face helmet characterized by numerous technical, innovative elements. The N87 is developed in two outer shell sizes and has, firstly, an innovative patented visor mechanism with a tilt function that allows for a greatly improved operation of the Pinlock® anti-fog visor and reduces the risk of the cover being accidentally opened or closed.
The inner lining, newly designed, is made with micro-perforated double-density fabrics. Comfort of the highest level, also thanks to the Eyewear Adaptive system (designed for eyeglass wearers) and the wide perforated wind protector.
An effective ventilation system that is characterized by the presence of the Airbooster technology tested.
The product also includes a particularly large visor (ultra-wide visor), a fully adjustable VPS sun visor with 400 UV protection, the Microlock2 system, set up for the N-Com communication system and the innovative ESS (Emergency stop signal).
PINLOCK® FOG RESISTANT VISIT is included.
Ultra wide visor
- The large surface of the S / R (scratch-resistant) visor allows a more full field of view, even laterally, which significantly increases active safety.
Vps sunscreen with UV 400 protection
- Sun visor on the inside of the helmet, molded from LEXAN TM and treated with S / R (scratch resistant) and F / R (Fog Resistant), with UV protection up to 400 nanometers.
- It is easy to remove when it is not needed, or for normal maintenance and cleaning work.
- The activation system (patented) enables the automatic retraction of the sun screen in the stand-by position. Thus, in emergencies (in tunnels, for example) you can swing back the sun visor at lightning speed.
Ventilation system + air booster technology
- The exclusive "AirBooster technology" provides optimum ventilation where the driver's head needs it most: the air is taken out of the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding spreading to ensure maximum comfort, too in extreme driving conditions. In addition, the ventilation system is equipped with: - a chin guard air inlet that allows ventilation at mouth level and directs air to the visor, thus reducing fogging; - an integrated rear spoiler ensures the expulsion of hot air.
- System with double handles with micrometric adjustment. This system consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever and a second aluminum toothed handle. The toothed handle releases the micrometric strip, so the chin strap can only be opened with an extensive rotation of the opening lever. This locking system minimizes the possibility of unintended opening of the retention system.
"Clima comfort" inner comfort padding
- Newly designed, the inner lining is made with micro-tight double density fabric. In combination with the upper ventilation system "AirBooster Technology," it distributes air in the upper part of the rider's head. The shape of the wind protector increases the portability of the helmet and protects against irritating air infiltrations at the chin.
- To make washing even easier, the cheek pads are equipped with an expanded foam inner lining that can be removed from the textile cover.
Shaped lining for the inside cushion in polystyrenes
- The helmet has an innovative molded lining for the polystyrene internal cheek cushions, making it easier to fit the cheek cushions of the fabric. This lining, which gives the product a high-quality finish, also offers the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system.
- Exclusive system designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. Quickly and easily, it makes it possible to get a space in the cheek cushions for the glasses. It is reversible so that the cheek pads can be reset to the original configuration.
Prepared for N-COM
- The helmet is approved with the N-Com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal).