New for Spring Summer 2015, the Furygan Power jacket features next generation CE D3O® protectors for shoulders and elbows, and is compatible with the D3O® Central Back Level 1 and Full Back Level 2 protectors.
With its sleek looks, high quality leather, D3O® protection and body-hugging fit, all derived from our racing suits, the Power jacket is the essence of Furygan.
- CE compliant
- Main external material: full grained leather, 1.4mm as per Furygan race suits.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- New generation of CE D3O® protectors for shoulders and elbows.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the Central Back type level 1 and Full Back type level 2 D3O® back protectors, available as an added option.
- Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
- Sport fit.
- Ergomax racing label. The highest ergonomical standard at Furygan.
- Integral racing sleeves. Equipped with high tenacity bi-stretch and assembled with the triple stitching technique. This new sleeve offers unparalleled comfort and mobility.
- Thermal padded removable vest lining with aluminium inserts on the chest for top fitting in the arms and maximum protection against the cold on the chest.
- Waterproof treated leather.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt. Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Three pockets (one inside, and two outside).
- Stretch behind the elbows and bi-stretch in the back and behind the shoulders.
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists.
- Adjusters on the waist.
Quality cowhide leather construction
- Removable Thinsulate thermal lining
- CE D3O shoulder and elbow protection
- Comfortable fabrics to allow easy movement
- Water resistant
- Good abrasion resistance