Don’t judge a jacket by its appearance! The Denver may look casual thanks to its comfortable soft cotton shell, but it hides a multitude of features that you’d expect in a modern motorcycle garment. It will keep you warm, dry and protected in a subtle way that doesn’t scream ‘motorcyclist’.
- Denver is CE homologated.
- Main externa l material: cotton and polyester mixed treated to be water repellent.
- D3O homologated protectors for elbows and shoulders, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with both "Central Back" level 1 and _“Full Back” level 2 D3O back protectors, available as an added option.
- Removable and padded thermal lining featuring windproof inserts on the chest. Mesh at armpits to ease heat dissipation. This new generation of lining is equiped with a high collar, and with additionnal padding on the chest, a very exposed zone to coldness.
- Internal Polymesh technical lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- A waterproof and windproof flap is integrated underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- 7 pockets (5 outside including a crédit card pocket on the arm and two inside)