More than ever, the successor of the AFS-19 is affirming its position as the leading racing glove. The updated version features even better ergonomics and an astonishing style. This is the glove developed and used by Furygan’s top racers and the best news is, the price is extremely competitive considering the high-end technical features.
The new generation of AFS (Air Flow System) put the stress on the quality of the ventilation as well as the ergonomic. Already well known for these features, the new AFS is now creating a new standard, thanks to new protection shells, specifically designed by Furygan’s Motion Lab to Maximise the air flow inside the glove.
- The AFS-19 is CE homologated as PPE
- Palm is 100% goat leather for softness and comfort.
- Furygan Skin Protect Lining. Approved by Furygan\s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- External protection shell for scaphoid, metacarpals, pal, fingers and side of the hand. The AFS-18 features “Exo Technology” for a better shock absorption and a better comfort by suppressing all hard elements inside the protection shells.
- Multiple reinforcements made with doubled leather layer and additional foam on areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation. (pal, cuff, fingers.) the positioning of these elements has been designed to protect hands from shocks but also from long abrasion on tarmac.
- The goad leather and the pre-shaping offers a high level of felling on the handlebars.
- Finger stitch seems positioned on the outside, and Exo protectors for better comfort.
- Furygan AFS (Air Flow System) for an optimal breathability trough air channels positioned on the top of the hand and on the thumb. Leather is also perforated in specific places for optimal air flow without compromising on the leather solidity.
- Wrist and cuff adjusters. The cuff features stretch in order to have better fit, and to be easier to put on.
- Compare to the previous the protector shape has been modified on the fingers for better ergonomics.
- Articulated metacarpal protection shell to ease finger flexion.