- Bike-to-passenger intercom, communication between driver and passenger.
- Cardo Gateway, pair with another brand of headset.
- VOX, voice dialing, accepting or rejecting incoming
- AGC technology, automatic volume control based on
ambient noise and driving speed.
Connection with Bluetooth® devices
- Dual Handsfree profile allows simultaneous pairing of two Bluetooth®
- Parallel Audio Streaming: Get GPS instructions or listen to music via the smartphone or radio while in a conversation (only with Android).
- During telephone conversations or when you are listening to music / radio
these are muted as soon as you receive a GPS instruction.
- Mobile phone Conference Mode (rider and passenger with caller to other
side of the line).
Music and radio functionalities
- Integrated RDS FM radio and six presets.
- A2DP / AVRCP, wireless music streaming from the navigation system,
phone or MP3 player in high quality.
- Adjust the audio volume separately for: Music, radio, one
intercom call or GPS instruction.
- Music Sharing ™; share wireless via A2DP music with the passenger.
- The ultra-thin removable HD speakers (40mm) can be replaced for speakers of your choice with 3.5mm jack.
- The Freecom 1 Plus comes with a hybrid microphone.
- Easily set it up according to your needs with the Cardo SmartSet App.
- Personalize settings and receive software updates via the Cardo
- IP67 certified, water and dust proof.
- Up to 13 hours of communication - one week of standby.
- Continue to use the Freecom 1 Plus while charging it via the 12V of your motorcycle or a battery pack.
- Slim and aerodynamic design (only 16mm) reduces wind noise in the helmet.
- Bluetooth® 4.1 chip.