Both Gringo and Gringo S ECE have been ECE approved, so the helmet is no longer "illegal" for use on European roads. So what are you waiting for?
The Gringo S is built around Biltwell's injection-moulded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. The anti-fog Gringos shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal or replacement. A snap and tab configuration on the rider's left side offers speedy opening and secure closing and protection from wear and tear and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w / contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT & ECE safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser-cut CNC polycarbonate eye shield with stylish, rugged aluminium hinge covers and mounting hardware