"High waist" Betty with XTM-Fiber®
Betty Vintage Slim-jeans with XTM-Fiber® is specially designed for fashionable motor mouldings. The slim cut ensures that these jeans fit perfectly while driving. This means that when you drive at higher speeds in the wind, pulling and flapping is a thing of the past. The special fit and velvety feel proves that this classic 5-pocket slim cut design is not only very comfortable, but also functional. The high functionality and appropriate protection of the Betty Jeans under extreme conditions is provided by their lining, made from the global innovation XTM-Fiber® (fiber technology made from DuPont ™ Kevlar® / Coolmax® and Lycra®), which gives the perfect balance between protection and ideal wearing comfort is achieved.
Thin, extremely flexible, water-repellent, but offers the wearer optimal protection in the event of extreme conditions and accidents during every ride, both in the city and during long journeys.
Material and details:
• XTM protective fiber: crash side 100% DuPont ™ Kevlar® aramid fiber / skin side 100% Coolmax®
• Water repellent
• Outer material: 97% cotton, 3% Lycra®
• 10.5 oz. denim
• Adjustable protection preparation built into the knee and hip zones
• Connecting waistband
• Closing fit from the thigh to the hem
• CE-approved by TÜV Rheinland
• Protection not included, sold separately [/ specs]
[usp] Ask for special price via email@example.com [/ usp]
[usp] Visit our "John Doe" shop-in-shop in Amsterdam [/ usp]