A functional and versatile adventure riding jacket the Vence Jacket incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane plus a removable long-sleeve thermal liner to ensure optimal weather protection regardless of the conditions.
Multi-material main shell construction with PU coating for durability, abrasion and tear resistance and protection from the elements.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates.
• Extensive ventilation zipper opening strategically placed on chest for cooling performance.
• Interior waterproof compartments for safe storage of documents.
• Removable and replaceable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
• High collar construction help protect neck from the elements. Collar has soft comfort textile insert to improved comfort in the neck area.
• D-ring waist adjustment belt allows for tight closing of garment.
• Multiple fit and volume adjusters ensure close-fit of garment and helps keep protections in position.
• Anatomical, pre-curved sleeves incorporate accordion stretch inserts on elbows for excellent movement and flexibility in the riding position.
• Reflective detailing on front back and sleeves for increased rider visibility.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.