The CE-certified Tourer W-7 Drystar® glove is equipped with thermal insulation to keep hands warm when driving in colder climates. With sturdy protection on the knuckles, it also has a touchscreen-compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones and a reflective insert to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Warm winter and waterproof glove with Alpinestars Drystar® membrane technology for a high level of breathability.
- Long touring styling cuff for extensive coverage.
- Hard knuckle covered with leather for protection against repeated collisions.
- Mix of leather and softshell for comfort and durability.
- Reflective print to make the driver more visible to other road users.
- Thinsulate 150g tophand and Thinsulate 100g palm for high levels of warmth.
- Thin cuff closure flap and single wrist closure for safety and ease of use.
- Side reinforcements.
- Padded fingers.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm, fingers and backhand for better flexibility
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips.
CE certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).