The Stella Largo Drystar glove brought to you by Alpinestars is specifically designed for an optimized women's fit. This women's all weather urban commuting glove incorporates the unique Drystar technology which includes a sealed triple layer which bonds all layers in the glove thereby promoting a highly reduced material chassis which provides good levels of dexterity & sensitivity of bike controls. This glove is constructed with durable clarino to the palm and thumb and the reinforced suede on the palm and reinforced leather on the landing zones provide impact protection. The Eva foam padded knuckle also provides impact protection and the pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue. The glove features reflective piping detail on the back of the hand and the Velcro Cuff closure gives easy glove entry and secure closure.
Technical Drystar Glove Alpinestars Stella Largo:
- Triple layer sealed
- High levels of durability and integrity of the internal material
- Windshields excellent.
- Reinforced palm suede and synthetic fabric for optimum comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- EVA foam padding on the knuckles, palm and fingers for comfort and fit.
- Contoured ergonomic fingers
- Reflective detailing on the thumb
- Velcro wrist closure and elastic wrist
- Fingertip index Smartphone compatible for use with GPS systems, tablet or smartphone