• Designed and developed for an optimized fit for ladies.
• A soft shell construction with single fabric for a sleek appearance.
• Waterproof membrane provides guaranteed levels of weather resistance, plus water-resistant main zipper in the front.
• Two side ventilation vents with zipper for a high degree of personal air cooling with a press-stud system on the side to maintain open ventilation openings.
• Ventilation opening at the back with overlap to prevent wet penetration.
• Waist and sleeve adjustments feature push buttons for a high degree of personal adjustment of the fit.
• Two hand pockets with zipper and an inner waterproof compartment for secure storage.
• Breast pocket and back compartments (Alpinestars level 1 CE-certified Nuclear chest and level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Internal level 1 CE-certified Bio-Light shoulder and elbow protectors.
• This garment is CE-certified CE 89/686 / EEC.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
• Removable thermal lining (80 g on the body, 60 g on the sleeves) means the jacket can be worn in colder climates, contributing to the versatility of the jacket.
• Soft comfort edge of microfibre on the collar.
• Reflective details improve the visibility of the rider.