new benchmark in road riding footwear for ladies
Specifically developed for female riders and incorporating full grain leather and microfiber for excellent levels of durability, comfort and protection, the STELLA AST-1 Shoe sets a new benchmark in road riding footwear, offering optimized levels of performance and a uniquely aggressive design.
- Designed and developed for an optimized women’s road riding fit.
- Multi-panel main upper construction consisting of:
- premium full grain leather for excellent levels of comfort and durability on medial panel and top tongue.
- lateral panel and lower tongue constructed from advanced textile for increased levels of flexibility and comfort.
- Innovative securing lace system features small loop closure on collar to safely secure the lace; the loop is secured onto upper with a snap fastener for a quick release.
- Double density TPU ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- TPR lateral ankle protector provides strategic all- round protection and flexibility in key areas.
- TPU shift pad offers optimized levels of protection and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Incorporates full 3D mesh lining throughout for better breathability and comfort.
- PU insole around the heel area for comfort and stability features.
- Anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area keeps foot in position while riding.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized rubber outsole provides fit and support and provides excellent water dispersion.
- The STELLA AST-1 Shoe is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.