• The upper upper material is microfiber.
• Welded reflective insert on the back improves night vision.
• TPU heel piece protects against shocks during sanding.
• Reinforcement of the internal toe box layered under the microfibre.
• Breathable textile lining with anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel.
• Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed.
• Alpinestars exclusive, vulcanised rubber composite sole.
• SP-1 v2 shoe is Cat 2 CE certified according to EU directive 89/686 / EEC.
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES
• Tongue and rear accordion made of lightweight quilted material that offers superior comfort.
• Air flow and ventilation are improved thanks to the lateral air inlet with metal mesh.
• New quick lacing system derived from Alpinestars MOTOGP technology for improved, fast and accurate closure.
• Higher closing system with new adjustable hook-and-loop closure and the Alpinestars logo with inscription.
• Foam back-up disc protection with double density ankles is mounted underneath the upper and lateral outer TPR protectors providing overall strategic protection and flexibility in the area with keys.
• External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against wear and provides more stability.