The Ridge v2 DRYSTAR® shoe has a technical upper layer synthetic material construction with microfiber on the side panel and a durable microfibre on the front and rear accordion for durability, mobility and comfort.
• Extensive front and rear accordions flex zones made of microfibre for superior comfort, control and support.
The microfibre dish retains its shape and offers durability.
• zipper that is covered by the closure of the flap and loop grip for better and safer daily use.
• High modulus TPU injected shift padding for shock protection and durability.
• Alpinestars DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed water tightness and breathability in difficult weather conditions.
• New shoe design offers long-term comfort and features an ergonomic nose construction for more compatibility with the steps and link.
• RIDGE v2 DRYSTAR® boat is CE certified according to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634: 2010.
• Double-layer hot-melt reinforcement on shin for weight saving and shock protection.
• Full ankle protection: double-density ankle protectors on the medial and sides are reinforced with poly foam padding for protection and comfort.
• The pre-formed midsole with high modulus follows the shape of the foot and has a structured shaft reinforcement.
• Removable anatomic footbed with EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
• Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanised compound rubber outsole with unique side wrap design, built to withstand the rotational speeds.