Forming part of Alpinestars’ City Collection, the Renee Jacket subtly incorporates highly protective features and abrasion padding in a fashionable and flattering female specific design. The soft leather and contemporary textile main shell construction adds a luxurious touch to this fitted street riding jacket that is guaranteed to turn heads.
- Light and removable CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors are reduced in thickness to improve female styling.
- Supple and durable full-grain leather on sleeves and shoulders is highly abrasion and tear resistant.
- Subtle internal back compartment enables accessory upgrade of Alpinestars CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector to boost jacket’s safety features.
Construction and Styling
- Designed by Alpinestars’ women’s performance department to ensure optimized fit for female form.
- Main outer shell constructed from indigo denim (Black version) or reinforced poly-fabric textile (Champagne version) is inspired by the latest catwalk trends.
- Leather accordion inserts strategically positioned on elbow to improve range of movement and comfort.
- Contemporary styled, low profile collar for comfort.
- Snap closures on collar and cuffs for easy, secure fastening.
- Leather detailing around pocket openings, plus auto-locking zips with leather pull-tabs.
- External zippered pocket, plus internal waterproof pocket.
- Subtly embossed logos on shoulders add to sophisticated patterning and design.
- Reflective piping to the front and rear improves rider visibility.
- Zippered arm closures feature leather gusset to improve range of movement and zip garages to protect zip.
- Pre-curved arm designed is engineered to offer better fit and reduce fatigue.
- Full fitted poly-fabric interior liner from adds to luxurious feel of jacket.