Designed to be worn over casual pants, the Oxygen Air Overpants are an innovative option for summertime commuting. CE certified knee protectors and a durable Polyester construction ensure excellent resistance against impact and abrasion, while extended zippered gussets allow effortless fitment and removal of the pants while wearing boots.
OXYGEN AIR OVERPANTS KEY FEATURES:
- Constructed from PU coated, 600 Denier polyester fabric with extended mesh inserts on the thighs for optimum riding comfort.
- Accordion panels on the upper back and top of the knees for enhanced flexibility.
- Reflective piping for enhanced night-time visibility.
- Ergonomically tapered PE comfort padding on the hips.
- CE certified armor on the knees provide high levels of impact protection.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure.
- Two external pockets with zippered closures.
- Premium YKK® zippers ensure secure fastening at all times.