A mid-length road touring boot constructed for comfort and convenience over long trips or everyday use, the New Land GORE-TEX® is practical and highly durable. Proven weatherproofing is provided by an integrated GORE-TEX® liner, while advanced protection features are integrated in the chassis.
- Fully CE-certified boot is highly durable and performs excellently in all weather conditions and over all distances.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane for guaranteed protection against elements and improved breathability.
- Contoured for optimized performance over long distances with a toe box construction for improved riding control.
- Front and back accordion flex zones for maximum maneuverability and riding comfort.
- Easy entry system with large Velcro closure and water-resistant gusset.
- Ankle-mounted loop strap gives additional adjustable security.
- Double-density ankle shield mounted under and over medial leather surface
- Reinforced shift pad protects upper foot.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
- Textile collared inner lining is durable and comfortable.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide insole includes embedded shank reinforcement.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Robust toe box and external heel counter mold provides superior impact protection to hull of boot.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.