Biker Outfit is Alpinestars's official dealer of the "Tech Air airbag system" for the Amsterdam area.
Are you interested in this suit? Contact us for a "special offer" via email@example.com
Constructed from premium leather, The Missile Leather Suit features a new anatomically mapped fit for improved performance and optimized levels of comfort. Packed with class-leading protective features both inside and out, the Missile Suit is designed to accommodate Alpinestars Tech-Air™ Race system for state-of-the-art airbag protection. Thanks to its ergonomic engineering, the Missile Leather Suit can equally be worn alone, making it a versatile performance riding suit that excels on track or the street.
- Multi-panel, fully anatomically profiled riding suit constructed from full grain bovine leather for optimized levels of performance, durability and abrasion resistance. Featuring an updated performance fit for improved anatomical profiling which leads to greater comfort and fit.
- Compatible with Alpinestars’ class-leading Tech-Air™ airbag system. The garment is designed with stretch gussets on rear to accommodate suit’s inflated volume without compromising seam strength or material integrity. The suit’s ergonomic design means that it can be worn without airbag system for a versatile, personalized fit.
- For Tech-Air™ compatibility:
- LED display on sleeve indicating airbag’s operational status, plus internal conduit for system vest’s ECU.
- Internal hook and loop grip closure fixings plus cable conduits in order to seamlessly accommodate airbag system. Class-leading protective capabilities – internally and externally – with:
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved internal elbow, shoulder, knee and tibia protectors.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knees.
- External (DFS) knee sliders offer additional abrasion resistance in a key impact area.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides. The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon Race Back Protector for the ultimate in protection (for use without Tech-Air™ system).
- Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (CE certified Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Garment comes supplied with anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon hip protection.
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU Sport knee sliders can be positioned according to riding style.
- Features Alpinestars’ Hyper-Res Stretch Fiber (HRSF) stretch inserts on crotch, back and underarms for excellent fit and movement.
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on lumbar, knees, elbows and rear shoulders for excellent fit and reduced stress on body while in riding position.
- Back hump is aerodynamically sculpted for superior air flow and performance at high speeds.
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction for comfort and fit in various riding positions.
- Strategically positioned perforation panels for maximum ventilation and suit breathability.
- Integrated PE foam padding on the chest, hips, coccyx, upper arms enhances fit and comfort.
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability, mesh liner is safely held in position via hook and loop grip connectors on sleeves and leg. Soft 3D textured fabric collar construction for comfort.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe, peace-of-mind storage.
- Zippered calf expansion gussets fit wide range of leg sizes and thicknesses for comfort.
- Premium and durable YKK® zippers used throughout garment.
- This garment is CE certified [to CE - Category II - 89/686/EEC draft standards AAA class.]
Alpinestars Tech-Air AIRBAG
Developed following more than 15 years of extensive R&D in class-leading airbag technology, starting in MotoGP and taking in over half a million miles of road testing, Tech-Air™ is the world’s first and only independent full body, dedicated airbag systems specifically designed to offer a rider protection from the first impact in an accident. Tech-Air™ uses a sophisticated algorithm to provide critical airbag protection for the first impact, meaning the primary contact between the rider and obstacles or vehicle. The system offers unparalleled freedom and versatility. With no connections between bike and rider both systems are completely independent, meaning a rider can have full upper body airbag protection on any motorbike, regardless of make or model. The Tech-Air™ Street system can be used for road and off-road adventure touring while Tech-Air™ Race can be used for performance track riding but also, via a system firmware swap, can be configured to run the Street settings for the ultimate in versatility.