An insulated, premium full leather glove with Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® lining for waterproofing the M56 features excellent safety features such as a hard polymer knuckle protector, the patented finger bridge and EVA foam padding throughout. Ideal for the demands of winter weather riding the M56 incorporates finger inserts in its pre-curved chassis to boost comfort levels, regardless of the distance.
- Full premium leather, multi-panel main chassis for excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- DRYSTAR® membrane lining is 100% waterproof, keeping the hands dry and comfortable in wet weather conditions.
- Incorporated Primaloft® thermal insulation (80g) on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- Over-molded hard copolymer knuckle protector offers excellent levesl of impact and abrasion resistance.
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, thumb, finger tops and palm heel provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars’ race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers allow greater freedom of movement.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket to hermetically seal out the elements. Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
- TPR visor wipe on thumb efficiently cleans away grime and dirt from eyewear.
- Comes in international sizes: S-3XL.