With a durable full grain leather main material with strategically positioned stretch panels for excellent fit on the bike, the Jagg Leather Pant incorporates a reinforced seat area and strengthened stitching for durability and abrasion resistance. With CE certified interior protection and lots of personalization options the Jagg is fully optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport and performance riding jackets.
- Highly durable, full grain leather multi-panel construction for abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Removable CE‐approved internal knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety in key impact zone.
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Accordion textile stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility and fit in the riding position.
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit while reducing garment weight and material excess.
- Front snap button and hook waist closure for security, plus durable front zipper.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket to ensure maximum material coverage of the body at all times.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement.
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection and helps prevent garment deformation as a result of high friction while sliding in an accident.
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
- Front, deep pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility.
- Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 - 60.