Designed and developed for a specific women’s fit the Isabel DRYSTAR® Trench is subtly styled and features a host of comfort and protective features, such as CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors, a removable thermal liner and Alpinestars breathable and waterproof liner.
- Multi-material construction consisting of a water-resistant and quick-drying PU-coated outer shell, and 100 per cent waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane; all seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
- Removable, thermal full jacket liner (170g body; 85g sleeves) means overcoat can be worn in a variety of weather conditions.
- Removable certified shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety. Protectors are anatomically profiled to complement city collection styling.
- Back compartment allows for upgrade of Nucleon protectors and a range of other Alpinestars’ protector inserts.
- Reflective detailing on hood and back improves rider’s night-time visibility.
- Zippered gussets on waist allow jacket to worn comfortable while in the riding position.
- Removable storm hood detaches via zipper on the collar.
- Knitted cuffs offer comfortable, snug fit.
- Removable thermal collar features poly-satin liner for luxurious comfort.
- Convenient, waterproof exterior pockets on arm and chest, plus inner wallet pocket.
- Innovative leather and textile construction with external stitching for greater comfort.
- Collar and sleeve adjustments offer highly customizable fit.
- Available in international sizes XS-2XL.