Featuring MotoGP and WSBK derived innovations, the GP Tech Glove includes class-leading features such as flexible compound knuckle protectors, an ergonomic cuff design and strategic reinforcement in the palm area - making it one of the most technologically advanced racing gloves on the market.
- Evolutionary step for MotoGP derived glove with strong and supple Kangaroo main leather chassis and palm.
- Palm and outer hand is reinforced with highly breathable Pittards® digital leather, which promotes greater grip and water run-off in adverse conditions.
- Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on fingers and thumb, including innovative lateral insert to give greater range of movement across back hand area.
- Alpinestars' advanced knuckle protection system features flexible, dual-compound TPU protector with air intakes and exhaust port for cooling performance. Protector is window mounted on poly-foam comfort padding for streamlining, repeated abrasion performance and impact dissipation.
- Alpinestars' patented finger-bridge keeps leather from twisting around fingers and helps prevent burst seams and finger separation.
- Ergonomically designed TPU wrist cuff, which wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the hand to protect wrist and carpal bones from impact in a crash while affording excellent flexibility.
- Palm, thumb and finger TPU sliders are mounted on poly-foam and strategically positioned for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Integrated DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber: Internal Kevlar® back hand and thumb lining and internal K-Tech Kevlar® pinky lining, for superior impact abrasion resistance.
- Single layer leather palm design for grip sensitivity and minimal material structure and reduced seams.
- Perforated leather top panel, cuff and ventilated finger sidewalls offer superb overall breathability.
- Exhaust port on back of hand features TPU ridge for additional abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue, plus external finger to palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Gauntlet-style cuff closure is reinforced with comfort poly-foam with an extended cuff tab to aid fitment. DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.