Interested in a GP Plus 1 piece? Ask us for a competitive quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
The CE-approved GP Plus Venom one-piece motorcycle suit is an aggressively designed, fully equipped racing leather suit with excellent protection. Ideal for circuit and street use. The suit includes a range of innovative features, such as stretch panels, aerodynamic humps and calf restraints, which have been carefully designed and developed to improve anatomical performance and comfort.
• High-quality leather mainframe made of 1.3 mm smooth cowhide of top quality.
• Large accordion stretch panels strategically positioned for improved movement and comfort on the motor.
• Reinforced elastic fabric panels on the sleeves, crotch, calves and chest improve the fit, movement and feel.
• Ergonomic backup tip, tested by MotoGP and configured for improved airflow and high speed performance.
• The pre-formed sleeve and leg construction promote a comfortable fit and reduce driver fatigue.
• Perforated panels provide greatly improved levels of ventilation.
• Aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
• Calf rest support for adaptive fit that is suitable for different lower leg sizes.
• Reflective details for better visibility
Integrated padding increases wearing comfort and fit.
• The pre-formed multilayer knee construction helps the rider's mobility and offers more comfort and less fatigue.
• Internally reinforced seat for improved comfort and durability.
• Removable mesh inner lining for ease and breathability: the lining is mapped in the body to work in conjunction with the rider's physique and stretch zones in a leather suit.
• Inner waterproof wallet bag for secure storage of documents.
• 3D-textured construction with comfortable collar for breathability.
• Breast pocket compartments with PE filling (Alpinestars Nucleon breast pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Multiple click button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Internal CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knees. Protectors are anatomically profiled and provided with shock-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort.
Protectors are replaceable.
• CE-certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external double density TPU sliders on shoulders and knees for industry-leading abrasion resistance and shock performance.
• Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically shaped and contains a triple polymer compound for improved performance in crash sliders. The elbow slider has a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert for an unbeatable friction management.
• Alpinestars sports knee slide constructed from advanced PU compound and shaped for optimum contact with asphalt.
• This garment is CE-certified 89/686 / EEC.