The GP Plus gloves are belonging to the best products available within motorsport riding, only surpassed by the GP Tech and GP Pro series. A high performance glove for racing, track and street use, combining high level protection with advanced materials and ergonomic construction to ensure enhanced fit and feel.
- Full grain leather main construction
- Molded knuckle protection air intakes and exhaust ports
- Internal surface lining reinforced with DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber
- Race proven TPU injected knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact
- Injected TPU palm and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Leather palm reinforcements for improved impact strength and abrasion resistance
- Protective PU cuff wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash
- External fourth finger TPR protector
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents finger separation and stops protection twisting around the fourth finger in the event of a slide
- Vented back hand foam impact protection
- 3D anatomical design with accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers for unobtrusive flexibility
- Twin thumb accordion stretch inserts for superior fit, feeling and flexibility
- Perforated leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.