Pay little for quality jacket from leading brand. A strong and durable sport riding jacket that incorporates a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane plus removable thermal liner, the Cordoba Jacket is superbly comfortable in a variety weather situation as well as featuring class-leading CE certified shoulder and elbow protection.
- Heavy duty 600 denier main shell construction with PU coating for durability, abrasion and tear-resistant and protection from the elements.
- Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
- Removable long sleeve thermal liner means jacket can be worn in colder climates, adding to its versatility.
- Front zippered air vents with open mesh gussets on torso and back for cooling performance on long rides.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and back protectors available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporates snap button volume control adjustment for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
- Accordion stretch inserts on elbows for improved fit while riding, plus waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
- Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper, plus waist connection zipper for secure attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Available in international sizes S-4XL.