The CE-certified Celer v2 leather glove is a durable glove with short cuffs. The high-quality multi-fabric chassis of the Celer v2 offers a high-quality fit, comfort and protective properties thanks to the newly developed design with improved stretch inserts and perforations and hard knuckle protection.
Durable main construction with multiple panels and a smooth full grain goat leather for a high level of comfort, wear resistance and breathability.
• Alpinestars race-proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm construction with padding reinforcements on the landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable poly-fabric reinforcements on the side of the hand, little finger and ring finger, which form a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during collisions.
• Perforated leather on the backhand for cooling performance.
This garment is CE-certified level 1.
• Design with short cuff with Velcro closure for convenience.
• Open knuckle support for improvement of the breathing level and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm provides flexibility to greatly improve hand movements.
• Pull out accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
• Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Clean and elegant styling for a distinctive look.