Full leather glove in the OSCAR By Alpinestars range with 'heritage' design styling.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Polyurethane-coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike's controls.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the outer hand landing zone to provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
- Thinsulate thermal insulation (80-gram) for excellent cold weather performance.
- Alpinestars DRYSTAR waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop wrist adjuster with OSCAR By Alpinestars customized detailed button.
- Soft knuckle protector incorporated into gloves leather chassis.
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips.
- CE Certified Level 1.
- Alpinestars' newly developed soft viscoelastic polyurethane foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled for performance, comfort and impact absorption.
- Knuckle is covered for durability.
CE Certification - Protection and protectors that are CE-certified have met the strict performance standards and requirements of the European Union.
Drystar - Alpinestars' waterproof and breathable membrane for all-weather comfort and performance.
Thinsulate - Lightweight, breathable, moisture-resistant and quick drying, Thinsulate provides superior insulation for cold weather riding.