The Alpinestars C‐10 glove incorporates a hydrophobic textile outer and Drystar® liner to keeps your hands dry while riding in the rain. Pre‐curved fingers and a knitted cuff ensure the glove is as comfortable as it is protective.
- Hydrophobic textile upper construction is lightweight and durable.
- Single layer, soft Goatskin palm construction provides abrasion resistance where it is needed the most.
- Drystar® membrane insert is both waterproof and breathable, keeping the hands dry and comfortable.
- Over‐molded hard PU knuckle affords excellent impact protection.
- Additional protection provided by 4mm EVA foam padding on top of the hand and fingers.
- Pre‐curved finger construction reduces fatigue while riding.
- Accordion stretch inserts on fingers improves fit and comfort.
- Thinsulate® thermal insulation.
- Hydrophobic knitted cuff enhances the waterproofing qualities of the glove.