The CE-certified Andean Touring glove has a double wrist closure to keep the glove in position and to keep wind and water out. The innovative OUTDRY® membrane ensures guaranteed water tightness and breathability, but without excessive use of materials.
High-quality leather, suede, softshell and advanced, stretch textile
• Soft shell and stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement.
• Soft, viscoelastic PU compound protection sleeve that is ergonomically profiled.
• Reflective inserts to increase visibility.
• Equipped with an innovative heat-bonded outer layer membrane construction Outdry®, which ensures an impermeable layer without seams, preventing water between layers.
• Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm.
• Leather stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm provides flexibility to greatly improve hand movements.
• Double hook and loop grip locking system around the wrist.
• Long cuff design provides comprehensive coverage of the wrist area.
• Compatible fingertip with touch screen.