Buy Airflite Skull? Request a free quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets safety standards DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe) and PSC (Japan).
- shielding: includes the internal DropShield ™, Clear and RST Gold quick-change, fog-free FliteShield ™
- lining: removable moisture-wicking lining from HydraDry ™
- scale: polycarbonate scale
- fit: intermediate oval (the most common type of helmet fit
- deaeration: well (4 intake vents, including an MX-inspired kinbar ventilation and 2 outlet vents linked to deep conduction in the internal energy-absorbing EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam resulting in superior helmet ventilation.)
- The ventilation system of the helmet consists of strategically placed vents, air inlets, air ducts and exhaust ports.
- The large chinbar inlet improves air flow, keeps you cool by guiding air where you need it most.
- A decrease of both resistance and weight was achieved by modeling the traditional neckline of the Airflite to obtain the best fit with a jacket or suit.