Buy Airflite Battlestar? Request a free quote via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meets safety standards DOT FMVSS 218 (USA), ECE 22-05 (Europe) and PSC (Japan).
- shielding: includes the internal DropShield ™, Clear and RST Gold quick-change, fog-free FliteShield ™
- lining: removable moisture-wicking lining from HydraDry ™
- scale: polycarbonate scale
- fit: intermediate oval (the most common type of helmet fit
- deaeration: well (4 intake vents, including an MX-inspired kinbar ventilation and 2 outlet vents linked to deep conduction in the internal energy-absorbing EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam resulting in superior helmet ventilation.)
- The ventilation system of the helmet consists of strategically placed vents, air inlets, air ducts and exhaust ports.
- The large chinbar inlet improves air flow, keeps you cool by guiding air where you need it most.
- A decrease of both resistance and weight was achieved by modeling the traditional neckline of the Airflite to obtain the best fit with a jacket or suit.
- The Airflite does not have one, but two scales
- Unique and easily replaceable anti-fog visor and integrated sun visor
- The removable, moisture-wicking Hydradry ™ lining provides a snug fit.
- Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort lining and the protective, energy-absorbing EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam lining to create an interior that is almost perfectly focused on the rider.
- The air flow works in combination with the Hydradry ™ lining to effectively reduce heat generation.