The K-3 SV is an affordable, customizable helmet with a surprising range of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an extensive field of view. The shell is made of thermoplastic construction and the inner lining is made of a Dry-Comfort fabric.
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) designed in 2 sizes with EPS structure with 4 densities, developed in 4 sizes
- IVS Ventilation (Integrated Ventilation System) with 5 large air vents at the front and 2 rear outlets hollowed out in the shell leading the air to the driver's head. The central upper air intake is strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without disturbing the internal sun visor. All air vents and extractors are adjustable.
- Interior in dust from Dry-Comfort with detachable nose guard and wind protector. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral vision. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the alignment between the visor and the scale in any size and to reduce airflow and noise.
- Micro opening system for visors
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) multi-step sight mechanism. Two mechanisms to change the visor step option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without tools.
- Micrometric retention system
Buying this helmet? We would like to make a competitive offer for you: mail us via email@example.com