AGV's newest version of this premium sports helmet now features a new construction for the inner lining, designed with high-quality fabrics and no stitching in sensitive areas, ensuring an extremely comfortable fit. The lightweight shell is made from a carbon fiber-glass blend, while the stability and aerodynamic performance are maximized thanks to a built-in spoiler. The Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) has ventilation holes that are hollowed out in the shell, and there is also an internally retractable sun visor, a removable nose guard and a new wind guard that keeps noise to a minimum.
- Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) designed in 2 sizes with EPS structure with 4 densities, developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS Ventilation (Integrated Ventilation System) with 5 large air vents at the front and 2 rear outlets hollowed out in the shell leading the air to the driver's head. The central upper air intake is strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without disturbing the internal sun visor. All air vents and extractors are adjustable.
- The spoiler integrated in the scale profile maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability
- The new K-5 S interiors construction is designed to allow a stable, surrounding and pressure-free fit and maximize dynamic comfort. Detachable nose protector and new wind protector that reduces the noise level.
- The inside of the helmet is designed to offer the highest driving comfort without stitching in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar fabric with water-resistant treatment, preventing water from being channeled into the helmet. It has reflective inserts for better visibility in low light.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (anti-bacterial protection), 2Dry (moisturizing) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and abrasion resistance) treatments.
- Crownpad: Shalimar with the same treatments that are called for brake pads.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral vision. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the alignment between the visor and the scale in any size and to reduce airflow and noise.
- Micro opening system for visors
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) multi-step sight mechanism. Two mechanisms to change the visor step option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without tools.
- Double D-retention system.
- Asian FIT option
- Ready for Share communication system
Buying this unique helmet? Ask for a special offer via email@example.com