Halvarssons' Newman riding gloves are brilliant in the wet winter. The Newman is a reworking and upgrading of Halvarssons' famous Dry Level' glove. It's made from Taslan and goats nappa for softness, but there's also DRYWAY for water protection, OUTLAST for temperature control and KEPROTEC for impact protection. The best four season glove money can buy? We think so. Probably!
- The glove has a Dryway membrane to give a waterproof and windproof barrier, whilst maintaining a high level of breathability
- There is also an Outlast lining to maintain a comfortable ride
- Outlast is a fabric that can regulate the bodies temperature regardless of the weather conditions
- There is a strong Keprotec panel on the palm of the gloves to provide reinforcement, whilst the cuffs are elasticated and adjustable.
- MC Fit technology - a patented technology based on the liner, membrane and outer shell being laminated together for a more flexible glove with a better feel on the bike. Maximum Comfort Fit technology ensures that the liner, membrane and outer material stay tightly bonded without becoming worn out or split