When it comes to difficult weather conditions, the Trekker trousers are in their element. When you put them on, you know you can rely on being protected, dry and comfortable no matter how long the ride.
Protection / security
- Trekker is CE homologated.
- Main external material : high tenacity Polyester. Robust, and abrasion resistant.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for knees, and hips, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement. The knee protectors are adjustable (two positions).
- Reflective panels on the legs and kidneys.
Ergonomics / comfort
- Waterproof and breathable insert.
- Removable thermal padded lining.
- Internal lining constructed from 80% hypoallergenic cotton for increased comfort.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one full).
- Elastic waist, for a good fit.
- Adjustable at the waist and bottom of the legs.
- Zippable flap at the bottom of the legs to put them on easily.
- Adjustable hems by scratch.
- One external pocket.