Spark speaks for itself. Its origins from motorcycle sport are instantly recognisable, yet it retains Furygan’s characteristics in a textile garment, and offers practicality and comfort that can adapt to every situation.
- Spark is CE approved as PPE
- Main external material: high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance
- D30 homologated protectors for elbows and shoulders, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the D3O level 1 “Central Back”type, and lever 2 “Full back”type back protector, both available as an added option.
- Reflective inserts on the chest and on the back.
- Waterproof insert.
- Thermal padded removable lining, mesh at armpits for heat dissipation, and avoid sweat.
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- Connecting zip mounted on an elastic belt, additional snap claws to link the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Five pockets (two outside, and three inside, including a mobile phone net pocket.)
- Neoprene inserts on the collar and the wrists for maximum comfort
- Stretch panels behind the shoulders, and adjusters the wrist hips and arms (to ensure the elbow protectors will remain fittet, even without the removable lining.