Furygan has designed a new generation of lightweight summer jackets, made to keep you cool, but also fully protected in warmer temperatures. A perfect option for those looking to ride comfortable and remain stylish.
- Hero Evo is CE homologated.
- Main External material: coated polyester for abrasion and water resistance.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining. Approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows which offer full protection which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The Back protector pocket is compatible with D3O’s “Central back”(level 1) and “Full Back”(level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Internal Technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.
- Six pockets, four outside and two inside.
- The two pockets on the chest are designed to reveal, when opened, two additional vents, without decreasing the pockets capacity.
- Soft and comfortable, the external material of the Hero Evo has in addition windproof and water resistance properties.
- Connecting snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Adjuster at the waist.