Designed and constructed for an optimized women’s fit and coming in a range of exciting colorways, the Stella Faster-2 is an extremely light, durable and comfortable road shoe. Aggressively styled yet feminine, this performance shoe is packed with technical innovations, such as a new speed lacing system and ergonomic lateral toe-slider, resulting in a road riding shoe that performs exceptionally well; with style, practicality and performance.
- Designed by Alpinestars footwear development department for a fit fully optimized for a female rider’s foot anatomy.
- Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber.
- Evolved, one-piece Velcro® instep strap for quick, personalized and secure closure as well as significantly reducing boot’s overall weight. Strap features soft PU-tipped puller to aid grip when closing.
- New speed lacing system is derived from Alpinestars technology development in Formula 1 and provides levels of performance fit and comfort by strategically enveloping the foot for support and structure.
- Newly designed ergonomic lateral toe-slider offers improved feel and sensitivity on bike’s controls while offering abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel construction adapted from technology first developed by Alpinestars auto racing department features multi-compound construction ergonomic, rounded polypropylene heel counter, to provide support, protection and stability.
- Newly developed rubber compound sole with textured grip patterning for excellent performance against slipping, either on or off the bike, while promoting water run-off and support.
- Lateral thermoformed rubber ankle insert protects against abrasion and light impacts.
PERFORMANCE AND FIT
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protection and abrasion resistance.
- Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Highly breathable 3D mesh lining with microfiber suede insert on heel to stop heel from slipping.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
- PU midsole for comfort and integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining for comfort, support and moisture-wicking.
- Available in sizes: EUR 36-44.