A lightweight and durable glove constructed with a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® membrane, the Equinox offers commuters and touring riders excellent sensitivity on the bike’s controls thanks to the innovative X-TRAFIT™ material construction. A durable knuckle protector and poly-foam padding boost this glove’s protective features.
EQUINOX X-TRAFIT™ GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
- Leather and advanced poly-fabric main construction featuring the innovative X-TRAFIT™ material technology, which incorporates a GORE-TEX® membrane for great waterproofing and breathability.
- Superb dexterity, grip and sensitivity of bike controls afforded by X-TRAFIT™’s sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction.
- Over molded, advanced PU knuckle protection covered by leather for abrasion resistance and durability. The knuckle protector is backed by EVA memory foam for comfort and fit.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
- Advanced poly-fiber gusset inserts on first two fingers for increased maneuverability and fit.
- Full leather palm with synthetic suede reinforcements on palm, fingers, thumb and heel of hand.
- EVA foam padding on palm, fingers, thumb and wrist.
- Velcro® cuff closure system ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight closure.
- Reflective detailing improves rider visibility.
- Convenient visor wipe to easily clean away grime.