The Corozal is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE membrane for excellent performance in the wet. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Durable stretch poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed and bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls, high levels of durability and excellent windproofing performance.
- Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars’ race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Accordion stretch inserts on first two fingers for excellent level control and movement.
- Short cuff design with Neoprene and Velcro® cuff closure for easy entry. Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort.
- Reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
- Helmet visor wipe located conveniently positioned on thumb to clean away dirt and grime.
- Available in international sizes S-3XL.